World Breastfeeding Week August 1-7, 2017: Webinar a Day Series
Join USAID for the World Breastfeeding Week 2017 Webinar Series!
Every webinar is at 9:00 AM EDT for one hour. See the list of webinars below:
- July 31 - Barriers to Breastfeeding: Findings from a Systematic Review of Practices in 20 Countries
- August 1 - Working Together to Save Lives in Emergencies: Initiatives and Tools to Support Breastfeeding in Emergencies
- August 2 - The Global Partnership for HIV-Free Survival: Quality Improvement and Breastfeeding/ART Compliance
- August 3 - Human Milk Feeding for Small/Sick Newborns
- August 4 - Revitalizing the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative: Experience from Malawi