USAID FFP RFA FY2017 for Uganda Graduation Pilot
You can now access the Fiscal Year 2017 (FY 2017) Request for Applications (RFA) for the Office of Food for Peace (FFP) development food security activities in Uganda - graduation pilot. The country-specific information (CSI) for this solicitation is also available here.
Applications are submitted at the risk of the applicant, and all preparation and submission costs are at the applicant's expense.
- USAID reserves the right to adjust the number of awards, funding levels and sources of funding, given the budget environment and other considerations. The CSI contains current thinking on numbers and budget.
- Just like last year, this RFA makes reference to separate technical information. Select technical information is included in the Technical References and Monitoring & Evaluation Policy & Guidance for Food for Peace Programs on the FFP website; links are provided in the RFA.
- Thanks in part to our stakeholder consultation (recording linked) there were a few susbtantial changes made to the RFA materials this year.
- A risk assessment and mitigation plan requirement has been added as an annex, the description is in the RFA.
- As a note, State/F has updated their Standardized Program Structure and Definitions (Program Areas and Elements), the link, changes, and instructions are provided in the RFA. The suggesteed budget template on the USAID/FFP website has also been updated. These changes will only affect programs from FY 2017 on.
Applications are due Wednesday, May 17, 2017, by 11:59 a.m., Eastern Daylight Time. Please do not wait until the last day to submit applications. USAID/FFP will work toward an expedient decision and will inform successful applicants of its decision.
Oral presentations may be required as conditions permit (see RFA, page 5). Details concerning oral presentations will be communicated to successful first phase applicants.
All documents are available on the USAID website: www.usaid.gov/What-we-do/Agriculture-and-Food-Security/Food-Assistance/Programs/Development-Programs, and the Uganda country page: www.usaid.gov/Uganda/Food-Assistance.
Alternatively, all documents are available on grants.gov.
Please note that no USAID/FFP country backstop officers or field representatives should be contacted about information contained in the RFA materials or with application questions. All comments and inquiries should be directed to Mr. Michael Keegan, firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to FACG@usaid.gov and "RFA FY 2017" in the subject line.