The FSN Network fosters opportunity for implementers to come together for innovation and knowledge sharing, cross-organizational collaboration and consensus building.
Global Task Forces enable members from around the world to directly contribute their expertise in development and adaptation of crucial information, tools, and methods that are responsive to stakeholder needs.
- Agriculture and Natural Resource Management. Dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and impact of agriculture, economic development and natural resource management components of food security programs. Learn more >
- Commodity Management. Working to increase effectiveness and efficiency of commodity management systems of development and emergency food assistance programs. Learn more >
- Gender. Striving to improve the integration of gender equality and women's and girls' empowerment into food security and nutrition programming. Learn more >
- Knowledge Management. Bringing together food security professionals from all technical sectors in a community focused on knowledge sharing for improved implementation of food security and nutrition programs. Learn more >
- Monitoring and Evaluation. Improving the effectiveness of Monitoring and Evaluation of Food Security and Nutrition programs. Learn more >
- Nutrition and Food Technology. Working to improve the quality of nutrition implementation in food security and nutrition programming. Learn more >
- Resilience. Dedicated to advancing the understanding of resilience programming. Learn more >
- Social and Behavioral Change. Developing, reaching consensus on, and building capacity in state of the art standards and tools for SBC to improve the quality of food security programs. Learn more >
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know who you are, and your interest and experience in the relevant technical area.