Fundamentals of Cash Transfer Programming: An Introductory Face-to-Face Course on Cash and Voucher Programming
To RSVP, sign-up for a free membership with Kaya (www.kayaconnect.org), search for ‘Cash Transfer Programming- the Fundamentals’, and fill out the application for the Washington, D.C. training. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A light breakfast and lunch will be served.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn more about cash transfer programming (CTP) in humanitarian contexts. This course will cover the fundamental definitions, terms, and principles of cash and voucher programs in humanitarian contexts. No previous knowledge of CTP is required.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
1. Define cash transfer programming, including key terminology and definitions, and state principles for good practice in CTP
2. Describe modalities, delivery mechanisms and different tools for cash transfers
3. Define the preconditions for the implementation of cash transfers
4. Explain the relevance of cash transfers in different humanitarian contexts and advocate for CTP to a variety of stakeholders
5. List the key steps and associated tasks for cash transfers in the humanitarian project cycle
6. Identify the roles and responsibilities of different staff functions in the project cycle