FFP Draft Request for Applications for Title II Development Food Security Activities in Uganda
USAID Office of Food for Peace has released a draft Fiscal Year 2017 (FY 2017) Request for Applications (RFA) for Title II development food security activities in Uganda. In addition, they have also released the draft version of country-specific information (CSI) for Uganda.
Because these materials are in draft and subject to change, all potential applicants are strongly advised to wait for the final versions before starting to work on an application. Applications are submitted at the risk of the applicant, and all preparation and submission costs are at the applicant's expense.
- USAID reserves the right to adjust the number of awards, funding levels and sources of funding, given the budget environment and other considerations.
- Recall that FFP removed the technical information from the RFA in 2015 and created helpful new technical reference chapters, which can be found on the USAID website.
- As in prior years, the BEST reports, food security desk reviews and some other materials signaled in the CSIs will be posted soon for your consideration.
- FFP would greatly appreciate receiving consolidated comments on these draft materials from the representative groups of the FACG.
- Please note that no FFP country backstop officers or field representatives should be contacted in any way about information contained in the draft RFA materials. As stated in the draft RFA, all comments and inquiries should be directed to Michael Keegan at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to FACG@usaid.gov. Please note the FACG email has changed.
Commens on the FY 2017 draft documents are due Friday, January 27, 2017, by midnight. However, please do not wait until the last day to submit your consolidated comments and inquiries.
All documents will be available on the USAID website here.